This Registration Agreement ("Agreement") sets forth the terms and conditions of your use of domain name registration and related services ("Services"). In this Agreement "you" and "your" refer to you or any agent, employee, servant or person authorized to act on your behalf, and the registrant listed in the WHOIS contact information for the domain name. "We", "us" and "our" refer to CloudyRack, as well as its subsidiaries and sister companies (“CloudyRack”). This Agreement explains our obligations to you, and explains your obligations to us for various services offered by CloudyRack. When you use your account or permit someone else to use it to purchase or otherwise acquire access to additional CloudyRack service(s) or products or to cancel your CloudyRack service(s) (even if we were not notified of such authorization), this Agreement covers such service or actions.
* We do not ensure you by any means that your domains will be registered/reserved for registration. Domain registrations are first come, first served basis. In case of a domain registration failure, you may get a full/partial refund depending on registry/registrar rules.
* Domain registrations, renewals, and transfers are non-refundable. In case of new domain registrations, you may get a refund if you cancel your domain in [citation]registration grace period.
* You agree to pay applicable fees for your domain registrations, renewals, and transfers in a timely manner. In case your domain is expired, deleted and entered [citation]redemption period you have to pay the domain restoration fee to restore your domain.
* You must update your Registrant, Admin, Billing and Tech contact time to time, so they remain accurate. In case of any outdated information, we will send you a reminder to correct this information. If this information is not corrected after 15 days we/registrar/registry will suspend your domain.
* You must verify all email address given in Registrant, Admin, Billing and Tech contact. Or else your domain will be suspended by registry after 15 days.
These Terms of Service (the "Agreement") set forth the terms and conditions of Your Use of hosting and related services ("Services"). In this Agreement "You" and "Your" refer to You as the user of Our Services, or any agent, employee, servant or person authorized to act on Your behalf. "We", "us" and "our" refer to CloudyRack, as well as its subsidiaries and sister companies (“CloudyRack”). This Agreement explains Our obligations to You, and explains Your obligations to Us for the various services or products offered by CloudyRack (“Services”). When You use Your account or permit someone else to use it to purchase or otherwise acquire access to additional Services or to cancel Your Services (even if We were not notified of such authorization), You signify Your agreement to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.
* You must not transmit any unsolicited commercial or bulk email, not to be engaged in any activity known or considered to be spamming or Mail Bombing.
* You must not violate the laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Federal, State or local government.
* You must not make, attempt or allow any unauthorized access to CloudyRack website, servers, your own hosting account or the account of any other customers of CloudyRack.
* You must not host any kind of pornographic content.
* You must not upload and run any kind of phishing, bot, warez, hacking, proxy servers.
We have prepared this Refund Policy to explain when you can request a refund with respect to products and services acquired from CloudyRack or through us from our partners and/or affiliates (collectively “Services”).
* You will get refunds for your hosting account on the first time basis, you will not be eligible for refunds on future orders. You must claim your refund for hosting in 30-day money back period.
* You will bear any payment gateway fees related to your refunds.
* You will not get any refund for domain registrations, renewals, transfers.
CloudyRack is a leader in online privacy rights. We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to you, our customer, through transparent, easy-to-understand information regarding our data practices. You will understand what we collect, why we collect it and what we do with it. This policy applies to all CloudyRack brands, websites, apps, products, services or technologies (we will collectively refer to these as “Services”). Additional privacy practices for certain Services can be found in Details for Specific Products and Services.
At an Account Level, we collect and use information necessary to enable you to purchase and manage Services, provide you with support for those Services and to curate your experience with us. Some information is collected and used based on contractual consent and other is based on informed consent, which may be changed at any time.
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user's computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer.
This Affiliate Program Agreement ("Agreement") is entered into by and between CloudyRack, (“CloudyRack”) and the signor of this Agreement (“Affiliate”), and is made effective as of the date of electronic acceptance. This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions of Affiliate’s participation in CloudyRack’s Affiliate Program (“Affiliate Program") and is in addition to any other agreement that Affiliate may have entered into with CloudyRack by virtue of being a customer. In this Agreement “you,” “your” or “Affiliate” shall refer to any individual or entity who accepts this Agreement. The terms “we,” “us” and “our” refer to CloudyRack, Inc. (“CloudyRack”). Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
* You must not abuse our affiliate program in any manner. You agree that in such cases you will be removed from the affiliate program and your commissions will be deducted.
* You must not engage in any unlawful behavior eg. spamming with affiliate links, click baits, clicking your own links, purchasing service using your affiliate link.
* You must not use domain forwarding to your affiliate links.
* You will not act as CloudyRack in any way to reach customers. eg. you work for us, our staff, etc.
* You will not share any misleading, defamatory content.
* Multiple purchases from the same individual, entity or IP address may be considered non–bona fide purchases. Non-bona fide purchases shall not be eligible for commission.
* The commission will only be paid on any first sale completed by new customers.
* Commissions will be paid thirty (30) days from the end of the month in which the purchase occurred. Example: a valid purchase made on November 13th will be paid 30 days from the end of November or December 30th.
* Commissions will be paid only on “valid” orders, which are orders that are not reversed, charged back, unauthorized, fraudulent or from an existing customer.